Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Badger Lip Balm

In our house, we are always on the look-out for a good chapstick. Especially since my boys love to use one a few times, leave it on a counter-top where youngest brother comes and sets about 'using' (aka eating) it to his hearts desire.

With something that comes into such close contact with their mouths, it's important to us to get it as chemically free as we can. While shopping online last week I ran across a brand called Badger. In looking through their flavors of lip balm, I just knew I would be buying atleast one!! With yummy flavors such as

Pink Grapefruit,  Highland Mint,   Lavender and Orange,   Tangerine Breeze,   and Vanilla Madagascar

I was practically drooling with excitement as I clicked a few in my cart!



Well, we received our package 3 days ago, and the Badger lip balms are our favorites right now! We ordered the Pink Grapefruit and the Lavender and Orange and they are SO yummy! (I haven't actually tried to eat them...)

They are also really light weight, which is something my husband really likes.

I like that they smell good, and make my lips feel soft and light.

Rating:
  • Skin Deep gives these products a 0-1 (depending on which one you get)
  • Mom and Dad give this product two thumbs up
  • The kids give this product a thumbs up-they love the yummy flavors!


Go and buy one here...you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment